Basic Vanilla Muffin Recipe/ Soft Vanilla Cupcake Recipe/ Simple Butter Cupcake Recipe
March 20, 2018
This is a basic vanilla muffin recipe with butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla essence. It is simple and easy to make sweet snack. You can use this recipe to prepare cute and soft cupcakes as well. I tried both in my home because this flavor is very favorable for my kids. They normally eat this cakes as their breakfast or evening snack. It is a filling snack for kids, sometimes my kids love to take this muffins/cupcakes in their snack box for school recess time. For me it taste similar to Kerala bakery style spongy butter cake 😀 anyway try and enjoy the simple recipe and give me your great feed back 🙂
Ingredients For Vanilla Muffin/ Cupcake
- Plain Flour
- 1 Cup
- Caster Sugar
- 1/2 Cup
- 2 Numbers
- Unsalted Butter
- 100 g (soften)
- Vanilla Essence
- 1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Soft and Spongy Cupcakes/Muffin with step by step Method Pictures.
1. Measure and arrange ingredients. Preheat oven 180 degree Celsius.
2. Place butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
3. Beat it 5 minutes and make a soft cream form.
4. Add a tablespoon beaten egg at a time, mix/beat well each time.
5. Sift flour and baking powder together to the mixing bowl.
7. Fold it together without lumps.
8. Add vanilla Essence.
9. Mix well. Our Muffin/ CupCake Batter is ready! It should be a soft dropping consistency.
10. Spoon the batter to greased muffin tins or paper cups. I used 6 (70mmx30mmx80mm) muffin paper cases here.
11. Fill the cups half way, give enough space for rising (baking time).
12. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
13. or Until the tooth pick inserted
14. Comes out clean.
15. Allow it cool completely and enjoy the soft and spongy Vanilla Butter muffins/ cup cakes.
Notes and Tips
1. Store it an airtight container.You can store it at room temp for 3-4 days.
2. I used 70mmx30mmx80mm muffin paper case for this recipe so I baked 6 big muffins for above recipe.